The Thinking Chair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congress finding creative ways to stay busy in this national down-time

2 posters

Go down

Congress finding creative ways to stay busy in this national down-time Empty Congress finding creative ways to stay busy in this national down-time

Post  more jake-jokes Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:38 pm

I ran across this new bill proposed by a congresswoman from LA. I would be in favor of something like this from our area possibly.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2009/03/congress-to-hon.html
more jake-jokes
more jake-jokes

Back to top Go down

Congress finding creative ways to stay busy in this national down-time Empty Re: Congress finding creative ways to stay busy in this national down-time

Post  Enron Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:01 pm

In all seriousness: Sometimes when I read about what our congress does, it makes me laugh aloud. Reading this story was like watching a reality show featuring Paris Hilton. I always think she might be joking because if she was, wow, average America got pwnd. The same with this one... I really hope that the congress-female that introduced this bill thought it would be hilarious and really sweet to tell her UCLA loving friends about it. Then again, maybe this is all serious. Crying or Very sad
Enron
Enron

Back to top Go down