The Thinking Chair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden, Prognosticator

3 posters

Go down

Joe Biden, Prognosticator Empty Joe Biden, Prognosticator

Post  B-Ran Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Richmond, VA, Oct. 22 -- At a campaign stop in a Richmond-area Denny's earlier today, Delaware Senator and Democratic Vice Presidential candidate Joe Biden followed up on his controversial claim last Sunday that within the first six months of an Obama administration, America would "have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

Biden's statement to the press:

"Ya know, I kinda put my foot in my mouth the other day... [chuckle] You folks know how I can get, with the words and the talking and the babbling and the yammering and so forth. But I just wanted to clarify those remarks. I know I speak for Obama when I say that we are ready to lead. Come what may, we are gonna be out there in front. Because I gotta tell ya, when this great man, this fantastic young African-American kid who I'm proud to call my closest friend, when he becomes president, the American people need to know that you are all gonna be grabbin' your ankles every April 15 for the rest of your probably-shortened lives.

"I mean, the taxes, they're gonna be unbelievable. Holy f***. So we'll need your help with that. You're gonna have to pay 'em. There's no way we can repel a full-scale nationwide tax revolt without resorting to nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons, at least in the scenarios they've shown me, so we're countin' on you to do the right thing.

"And I'd say to America, this land that I love: You've all seen what an agent of change Barack Obama is. He's brought together people from all walks of life. He's inspired every single person in this country, no matter who you are or what you look like or even if you're into, y'know, the funny stuff. [chuckle] Which is gonna be a great comfort when the Obama administration strangles the U.S. economy and sets off a long, terrifying race war.

http://jimtreacher.com/archives/001788.html
B-Ran
B-Ran

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden, Prognosticator Empty Re: Joe Biden, Prognosticator

Post  more jake-jokes Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Is this real or fake?
more jake-jokes
more jake-jokes

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden, Prognosticator Empty Re: Joe Biden, Prognosticator

Post  Enron Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:48 pm